Virtual reality glasses Oculus Rift S is an innovative device that immerses you in the world of virtual reality, with this accessory you can watch videos from Youtube and applications from the Play Market or AppStore in 180 ° and 360 ° formats. Such a device, in combination with your smartphone, immerses you in a three-dimensional world, creating a full effect of presence. However, how to turn off oculus rift s? Congratulations, you are the lucky one because you may find the answer to this question in the information below.
How to Turn the Oculus Rift on and off?
The first thing that appears before your eyes, whether you are evaluating something or just looking around, is a new way of seeing the world. Innovations in the field of product design allow you to learn firsthand the convenience of using such an accessory in a very short time. There is no longer any need to take out a mobile phone, perform the required operation, and then put it back. Just change the position of your head and coordinate this action with the press of a key. This way you will be able to perform most of the operations. With the help of our special application, you will completely immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality – after all, we take care of you and do not want to interrupt your journey into the unknown.
Let’s consider an important point that the developers for some reason missed in their work. Once you’ve set up your VR headset and tried it out with great games and apps, it’s time to turn off your device. And how can this be done, you ask, if this is not provided for by the design? Apparently, if there is no way to turn it off, then this is not required. However, when the oculus rift cv1 is connected to the system unit, it is powered by USB and even in standby mode, the device heats up. This can be negative on the headset motherboard.
Follow the next steps to turn them off:
- Step 1: To do this, right-click on the “Start” button.
- Step 2: Select the item “Computer Management”.
- Step 3: Select the item “Services and Applications” then “Services”.
- Step 4: Looking for “Oculus VR Runtime Service” double click. In the window that appears, we find the item “Startup type” and switch it to Manual mode.
- Step 5. Download the archive (on-off) to your desktop, unpack it and get two files. We start one of them to turn it on, the other to turn it off.
Oculus Rift S Positive Review
The glasses are made of durable polycarbonate, the part adjacent to the face is trimmed with soft foam and leather substitute, the head mounts are adjustable, and the pleasant material does not press or scratch, there are holes for cooling the smartphone and preventing the lenses from fogging. It has all the customization tools:
- Virtual reality glasses are compatible with all smartphones with a gyroscope and a diagonal of 4.7 to 6 inches.
- Smartphone compatibility: 4.7 to 5.7 inches.
- Adjusting the position of the smartphone.
- Lycra fabric cover.
- Reversible zip closure.
- Anti-reflective aspherical lenses.
- Metal button.
- Anti-slip strips.
- Protection against accidental pressing.